For the success of the investment, when we match investors with businesses, we seek a business partner who is competitive and meets but is not limited to the following criteria:
- A company with at least one year of operational history or, for start-ups, a proof of concept and completed ﬁrst sales of a product/service.
- A company Managed by an experienced and committed team with a track-record of success.
- A business that oﬀers an opportunity for social and economic development impact in its area of business
FOREIGN & LOCALINVESTORS
- We help clients to access a large number of targeted business proposals across a wide range of industries.
- We assist with Market research, risk assessment & competitive intelligence
- We assist with Strategy development & company set up across Africa
- Project management & ongoing consulting
Our network of country managers and on the ground specialists is spread throughout Africa. Our hands-on approach to client engagement means Light of Africa is always looking to source businesses in the Agriculture & Food and Mining Industry.